- This event has passed.
‘Time to Chill’ Meditation Challenge (Free)
August 28, 2023 - September 1, 2023
Join WisdomFeed for the FREE ‘Time to Chill’ Meditation Challenge!
Monday, August 28 – Friday, September 1
This 5-Day free challenge will offer the benefits of meditation in just 10-30 minutes per day. If you’ve been curious about trying meditation OR even if you’re a long-time meditator, this is a wonderful challenge for you!
Here’s how it works:
1. The challenge starts on August 28th and will run until September 1 (5 days).
2. Every day, you’ll get a new 10-30 minute meditation video or audio practice to complete from mindfulness experts like Jon Kabat-Zinn, Wendy Quan (me), Bob Roth, Ashley Baer, and Gary Kraftsow.
3. Each meditation is a powerful practice that will help you stop negative self talk, nourish your joy, and ease anxiety during these stressful times.
4. Once you’ve registered for the challenge, you’ll get a link to join the exclusive pop-up Facebook community of people who are also going through the challenge.
5. On each day of the challenge, you’ll share with the Facebook community one takeaway from the meditation that day. If you do this for 5 days straight, the first 25 challengers to do that will receive a $25 gift card to BetterListen! along with other prizes from community partners, presenters and WisdomFeed.
> Secure your spot in the ‘Time to Chill’ Meditation Challenge to receive the event communications!
> I’m featured on Day 2 (August 29) of the Challenge – I’ll be doing a live talk to share my ‘4 Attitudes for Successful Meditation’ (to make your meditation experience so much easier!), and you’ll be provided with a guided meditation recording too.
See you there!
~Wendy Quan, Founder, The Calm Monkey