Beginning the Mindful Journey 6 Week Course
January 16, 2024 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm MST
Know nothing about mindfulness and want to learn more? Tried meditation but want to be more consistent with your practice? Meditate but want to deepen your practice? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then this secular course is what you need to help support you in your journey.
I invite you to join me on this mindful journey from the comfort of your own home. Over the course of 6 weeks, we will be meeting for an hour each week with intention and presence. As a result:
– You will learn what mindfulness and meditation are, and how they can help you live a better life.
– You will learn how to meditate and how to practice mindfulness throughout your day through talks and practices led by Christine. You will also have opportunities to share and ask questions.
– You will explore mindfulness of breath and body, emotions, thoughts and beliefs, and compassion.
– You will receive a journal that provides all the tools and techniques learned in this course, as well as prompts for reflection.
– You will have the support to create your own daily practice so that you can enjoy the proven benefits of meditation and mindfulness practice in your life.
Space is limited and an intention to attend all 6 live classes is requested. THE COST OF THIS PROGRAM WILL INCREASE IN THE NEW YEAR, SO REGISTER NOW TO SAVE 20% ON THESE RESEARCH BASED TECHNIQUES THAT WILL HELP YOU SHIFT FROM LIVING IN THE BUSY TRANS OF EVERYDAY LIFE TO BEING PRESENT IN THE MOMENT AND MAKING WISE DECISIONS FOR A HAPPIER LIFE.