Meditation Teacher Training – Level 1
September 12, 2023 @ 11:00 am - December 5, 2023 @ 12:30 pm UTC+0
In this unique, in-depth Pause to be Present™ Meditation Teacher Training, you will have the opportunity to explore and deepen your own meditation practice and acquire the knowledge and skillset to teach others how to enjoy the benefits of meditation and mindfulness.
This training is suitable for anyone looking to deepen their own understanding of mindfulness and meditation and share it with others. This training is perfect for:
Yoga teachers looking to deepen their understanding of meditation and how to guide others through the practice.
Parents and caregivers looking to integrate these holistic practices into their homes, parenting and caregiving.
Health care professionals, social workers, psychologists, educators, coaches, and fitness instructors interested in adding meditation to their professional offerings.
Our fundamental belief is that the best teachers are those with deep and authentic personal practice. For that reason, we spend significant time in this training helping you cultivate your own deep personal practice from which you will have an understanding and depth of practice to guide others.
Upon completion of this program, participants will have the option to complete a teaching practicum and receive a teacher certification.
In this program, you will…
– Develop your own unique teaching style through expert led workshops and interactive discussions
– Learn practical approaches to lead guided and silent meditation
– Explore many different meditation styles and techniques to broaden your understanding of meditative practices, including concentration, compassion and open awareness practices
– Understand how to set up for meditation and teach the basic practices to others
– Gain a conceptual overview of ancient eastern philosophies
– Explore the basic neuroscience and psychology of meditation
– Gain an understanding of meditation from the historic, neuroscience, psychological, and experiential perspectives
September 12th – December 5th, 2023
11:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
(no class on 10/17, 10/31, or 11/21)
LIVE IN-PERSON and LIVESTREAM
Save your spot today for this truly transformative experience!