- This event has passed.
Compassionate Leadership Certification Training [Accelerated 3-Week Online]
January 18, 2024 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC-5
It’s time to become the compassionate leader you know you were born to be! Join a remarkable peer group of compassionate change-makers from around the world to explore the principles and practices that will transform your leadership and your life.
Our groundbreaking program will equip you with empowering tools and evidence-based practices to lead with compassion, courage and confidence. The shift happens from the inside out. Our proven Compassionate Leadership Training Framework and curriculum begins with a focus on the inner self, moves into the realm of relationships and organizational compassion, and then extends outward to systems change.
You will grow to:
– Increase awareness of self, others, and your surroundings
– Befriend your nervous system – overcome stress and burnout
– Create cultures of safety, connection, and belonging
– Build high-performing teams that are accountable and engaged
– Navigate difficult conversations and give feedback skillfully
– Apply courageous compassion to impact systems change
Each week, we gather to create a culture of compassionate learning and growth. We begin by laying the foundation with scientific data and evidence-based leadership practices. Together, we integrate and embody these concepts with reinforcing practices, collaboration in small group breakouts, and through supportive conversation with the larger cohort community.
The participant experience includes:
– Full coverage of the research-backed Compassionate Leadership Certification curriculum, delivered in an accelerated format over three weeks, guided by expert faculty
– Peer breakout groups for deeper exploration, connection, and skill-building
– Customized practices, meditations, and reflections
– Two one-hour integration sessions for compassion practice and Q&A with lead faculty
– Lifelong access to program materials and recordings posted online
The evidence for our program’s effectiveness is clear, too.
In 2023, the Center for Compassionate Leadership completed an 18 month longitudinal study of the 8-week curriculum by world-class educational evaluators at Claremont Graduate University. They found that participants showed statistically significant increases in:
– Compassion for others
– Compassion at work
90% of alumni said that they would recommend the course to their friends and colleagues. 70% of alumni interviewed said that they had seen changes in their organization as a result of this compassionate leadership training.
With this solid, independent verification of the program’s effectiveness, you can be assured of the benefits you’ll achieve for yourself and your organization by taking our Compassionate Leadership Certification Training.
The cost of the program is $1,250 USD. If you apply by December 17, you are eligible for a $400 Early Bird Discount. Find out more about the program and apply here: https://www.centerforcompassionateleadership.org/compassionate-leadership-certification-training