- This event has passed.
What is Possible with Personal and Professional Mindfulness & Who Am I?
May 16, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC-6
Do you find yourself “going through the motions” each day wondering if you’re meant for more in life?
Do you wish there was a way to feel peace NOW – no matter your circumstances?
Are you too busy to find time for mindfulness?
This is for you.
We are offering two (free) zoom workshops to explore what is possible with mindfulness (in your personal and professional life) and how to find your true purpose using the Self Soul Spirit Model
Session 1: What is Possible with Personal & Professional Mindfulness?
Facilitators: Dr. Eric Holsapple & Ryan Holsapple
Monday, May 16th 3:00-5:00 pm (MDT)
Session 2: Who Am I? Finding your true purpose with the Self Soul Spirit Model.
Facilitators: Ryan Holsapple & Dr. Eric Holsapple
Tuesday, May. 17th, 4:00-5:00 pm.
*If you register for Session 1, you are automatically registered for Session 2. You can also just register for Session 2.
SESSION 1 – You’ll learn:
• Simple yet effective mindfulness techniques you can use in your everyday life to reduce stress, improve your health, deepen your relationships, and increase productivity and focus
• How to establish a new vision for yourself and your life, set clear intentions, and reinforce your commitment to your goals
• How to be detached from the results while performing at superior levels
• How mindfulness can help you let go of judgment, become a better listener, and create more meaningful relationships
• How mindfulness can improve the bottom line while reducing stress and fostering relationships
Have you ever noticed that different parts of you have different ways of engaging life? Often people say, “a part of me feels…. while another part feels….” If you resonate with this statement, you’ll love the Self Soul Spirit Model.
SESSION 2 – You’ll learn:
• How to direct these seemingly different parts of you into one cohesive whole
• How “who you are” and “what you do” overlaps with your genetic personality dispositions, life experiences, and soul essence and how that shows up in your daily life
• How to establish and align with your true purpose to launch you to the next level of leadership
• About dynamic subpersonalities (parts of you) that vary depending on the context your life is engaged within at different times
• How to align with your inner purpose so that your actions (or what you want to create) can ﬂow more naturally
We’ll end the sessions with an overview of an upcoming program that can support you and your team in achieving higher levels of performance (without the usual stress or adding to your already busy schedule) as well as create meaningful relationships in your community and workplace.