- This event has passed.
Room to Breathe Retreat – Women Only
March 2, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - March 5, 2023 @ 12:00 pm UTC+0
Who might benefit from this immersive experience:
• Are you tired of continuing to slip into the same hurtful patterns?
• Do you feel you never measure up or are never good enough?
• Do you find it difficult to be kind and curious about the parts of yourself that get stuck in unhealthy patterns?
• If you overeat or lose your temper or procrastinate, do you get angry or frustrated with those parts of yourself?
• Is there a desire to do things differently, but you have no real understanding of how?
In order to break the feeling of being trapped in this cycle, a Parts Work weekend will introduce a way of investigating moments of overwhelm, using a therapeutic approach to self-reflection.
Learn to explore all of your parts with kindness, curiosity, and compassion.
What you can expect:
We will integrate a nature-inspired framework that builds in hiking, mindfulness, and meditation that allows us to be present to both the complex beauty of what happens within us,
and the complex beauty of the world around us. .
• Periods of silence allow you to begin cultivating a new relationship with yourself and allows thoughts and feelings to arise. We gather as a group to practice meditation, learn new ways of
investigating parts of yourself, and share your process along the way.
• Lots of FUN! We spend time in nature, listen to music, play, laugh, and cry. All of your meals are prepared and you don’t have to think about what to eat, when to arise, or checking things off of your to-
• All retreats run from Thursday evening until about noon on Sunday. The retreat facilitator uses Thursday and part of Friday to connect with the participants and help them connect with each other and
themselves. Then the rest of the retreat is specifically curated for each specific groups’ needs..
The Both/And Way Retreat creates space and instruction for you to pause and reconnect with yourself. The space allows you to recognize what is arising within yourself around your patterns and ways of being (too angry, too hungry, too worried, too people-pleasing, too discontent, etc.) that are causing you pain.
You are guided to investigate what is arising with gentleness and compassion.
You will understand your struggles on a deeper level
You will learn to respond with love and acceptance.
You re-enter into the world with more peace. You look at yourself and other with more curiosity and less defensiveness.
You will have connected with a like-minded community to continue connecting with on your journey.
You will have the ability to pause and respond instead of reacting from old programming and triggers.
All of this enhances your relationship with yourself, those around you, and the world.