- This event has passed.
Real Leadership: Practising Mindful at Work
December 1, 2021 - December 30, 2021
An event every month that begins at 1:00 am on day 1 of the month, repeating indefinitely
That’s a lot of time, especially if work leaves you feeling stressed and overwhelmed. But work can be a place of connection, creativity, and well-being.
Taught by an outstanding, highly experienced group of faculty and guests from Naropa University who combine decades of business and mindfulness experience, Real Leadership: Practicing Mindfulness at Work is a self-paced course that can help you:
- Overcome stress and improve performance
- Enhance communication, compassion, and confidence
- Apply mindfulness to decision-making, teamwork, and navigating change
- Improve your organization’s ability to cultivate a safe, respectful, and authentic culture
- Demonstrate mindful leadership at work and in daily life