- This event has passed.
ONLINE WORKSHOP | Compassion in Parenting
May 15, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm BST
Family life can be demanding. Compassion in Parenting (CIP) allows caregivers and parents to bring a sense of kindness and compassion into caring for children of any age.
This 3.5-hour workshop offers a foundation in how to bring mindfulness and compassion into parenting. The workshop will cover:
• Emotional regulatory systems – moving from the red zone to green
• Tender vs fierce self-compassion
• Techniques for redirecting children during moments of high emotion
• Tools for emotional regulation, stress reactivity and resilience for adults and children
• Exercises that can be practiced together with children
Full details are available on The Mindfulness Project’s website.
– Suitable for those caring for children of any age.
– The workshop itself is only suitable for those aged 18+.
– You are welcome to attend as an individual or with another adult from the same household.