- This event has passed.
Online Mindfulness For Health Course (For Breathworks Trainee Teachers) – 14 February 2023
February 15, 2023 @ 9:30 am - April 5, 2023 @ 11:30 pm GMT
£200 – £380
This online Mindfulness for Health course is for those considering joining the Breathworks Teacher Training Programme, who are looking to complete an 8-week course as part of their training prerequisites. The syllabus is the standard Breathworks’ Mindfulness for Health course, however it has been set up to give you an opportunity to take this course with others who wish to apply to the Teacher Training Programme.
Individuals who are not thinking of applying to Breathworks Teacher Training are also welcome to book onto this course.
While this online course offers live weekly learning sessions, it is also accessible for those who need a more ‘in your own time’ approach to learning due to the combination of online learning tools and approaches that are used.
The course is based on Breathwork’s award-winning Mindfulness-based Pain & Illness Management approach which has been recognised by health boards globally.
Courses are taught by an experienced Breathworks teacher and are delivered on Zoom in weekly small group sessions. You will have unlimited access to the course materials after your course has ended so you can revisit the course as often as you wish.
For full details and to book your place, click here to visit our website.
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
– Join a weekly live online learning session
– Watch, listen to and read learning materials for each week – at a time that suits you
– Practise with the meditations – 10 minutes twice a day over the eight weeks of the course
– Talk to your classmates and teacher online about how you’re finding the course and how the meditations, mindfulness, and compassion practices are affecting your health and general well-being
WHAT I WILL LEARN?
– The skill of meditation
– Skills to ease the suffering associated with pain, fatigue and ill health
– Mindfulness and compassion techniques for calm, concentration, pain relief, and happiness
– Tips from modern Chronic Pain management techniques to manage pain and health issues to improve your health and the quality of your life
– Mindfulness and self-compassion skills in your daily life
– How breath and body awareness can transform tension and stress
– Supportive mindful movement practices
Tickets for this course range between £200 – £380 depending on what you are able to pay, with a limited number of bursary places for those in financial hardship.
For more information, visit the event page on our website.
BREATHWORKS AND THE COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
Breathworks specialises in mindfulness for managing stress, pain and illness. If you are interested in more events like these, check out our website or join our FREE online mindfulness platform the Community of Practice where we host regular free meditation events and offer free resources and courses to help you go deeper in your practice. Sign-up for here: https://tinyurl.com/bdfh7aep