- This event has passed.
Online 8-Week Mindfulness for Stress Course – 28 January
January 28, 2023 @ 10:00 am - March 18, 2023 @ 12:00 pm UTC+0
£200 – £380
On this eight-week Online Mindfulness for Stress course you will learn mindfulness skills to cope with stress and anxiety, within a supportive and friendly group setting.
Courses are taught by an experienced Breathworks teacher and are delivered on Zoom in weekly small group sessions. You will have unlimited access to the course materials after your course has ended so you can revisit the course as often as you wish.
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
– Join a weekly live online learning session
– Watch, listen to and read learning materials for each week – at a time that suits you
– Practise with the meditations – 10 minutes twice a day over the eight weeks of the course
– Talk to your classmates and teacher online about how you’re finding the course and how the meditations, mindfulness, and compassion practices are affecting your health and general well-being
WHAT I WILL LEARN?
– The skill of meditation
– Mindfulness and self-compassion skills in your daily life
– Greater concentration and focus
– How breath and body awareness can transform stress
– Supportive mindful movement practices
– The art of taking joy in simple pleasures
– How to overcome your ‘negativity bias’
– The many health benefits of mindfulness.
Tickets for this course range between £200 – £380 depending on what you are able to pay, with a limited number of bursary places for those in financial hardship.
For more information, visit the event page on our website.
BREATHWORKS AND THE COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE
Breathworks specialises in mindfulness for managing stress, pain and illness. If you are interested in more events like these, check out our website or join our FREE online mindfulness platform the Community of Practice where we host regular free meditation events and offer free resources and courses to help you go deeper in your practice. Sign-up for here: https://tinyurl.com/9t7w6ee9