- This event has passed.
FREE. Introduction to Mindfulness. Workshop Online
November 25, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 25, 2020
Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive.
-Thích Nhất Hạnh
Dear Participants, let us taste Mindfulness together and touch the miracle of being alive
· Building trust and beginning to sense a community;
· Defining and applying mindfulness to our life experientially;
· Opening and starting to explore;
· Acknowledging alternative perspectives;
· Trusting the possibility to see oneself with fresh eyes.
From our point of view, as long as you are breathing, there is more right with you than wrong with you, no matter what challenges you are facing. Challenges and difficulties are workable.
Mindful awareness, defined as the awareness that arises from paying attention, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally, (Kabat-Zinn, J, Full Catastrophe Living, 1990, 2013) is fundamental to this approach since the present moment is the only time anyone ever has for perceiving, learning, growing and transforming.
More Information: email@example.com