- This event has passed.
Compassionate Leadership & Organisational Change Immersion (In-Person)
May 18, 2023 - May 19, 2023
The invitation from the challenging and uncertain world we find ourselves in, is to develop, strengthen and sustain our internal and external capacities – to enable flourishing for ourselves and the communities we serve.
Answer this invitation by joining a remarkable peer group of compassionate change-makers from around the world to explore the principles and practices that will enable you to transform your leadership and the lives of those you support.
Led by world-class experts, together we will explore the science of leadership, compassion and purpose, harness research-backed techniques, and experience a transformational programme that delivers on this 21st Century leadership imperative.
This programme is designed to support you on a lifetime leadership journey. You will start by embarking on a two-day residential immersion at Four Acres, Kingston – Unilever’s sustainable leadership centre on Thursday, May 18th and Friday, May 19th, joining peers who are:
● Business and organisational leaders
● OD, HR, D&I, learning and change leaders
● Executive and leadership coaches
Our groundbreaking programme will equip you with empowering tools and evidence-based practices to:
● Lead with compassion, courage and confidence
● Build high-performing, agile teams that are accountable and engaged
● Create cultures of psychological safety, connection and belonging
● Increase awareness of self, others and your surroundings
● Befriend your nervous system, overcoming stress and burnout
● Navigate difficult conversations and give feedback skillfully
● Apply courageous compassion to impact systems change
The programme provides the tools, strategies – and critically – inspiration and encouragement to leaders who have heard the call to lead for a more human and future-fit organisational culture. The learning and support offered, while very practical, also enables leaders to go further and deeper in embedding the behaviours and principles of truly inclusive and progressive organisations.
The all-inclusive investment for this two-day residential immersion and ongoing alumni support is £995. We are currently offering an Early Bird discount of £200 through March 31, 2023. If you have any questions about accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com.