- This event has passed.
8 Week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Group Course in Zoom
October 5, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm BST
The MBSR course is run live online, over Zoom, with a session each week for eight weeks. This evidence-based Stress Reduction course is internationally recognised as the gold standard Mindfulness course for reducing stress and building stress resilience. It’s run in the same way as if you were in the room, with a combination of theory learning, discussion and practice, guided by your teacher.
You will learn:
• The key principles of living mindfully
• Some core meditation techniques
• How to incorporate mindfulness into your daily life
• Ideas on how you can begin to develop your own practice.
What you get:
As well as the 8 live online sessions, you will also get:
• A course book with background information about Mindfulness
• 30-minute 1:1 orientation session
• Mindfulness exercises to practice between sessions
• Guided meditation recordings in MP3 format.
• FREE 45-minute meditation group drop-in sessions after the course finishes
You will be encouraged to share your experience of the meditations and what you noticed in each session. Although it isn’t compulsory, you will find it helpful to talk it through. The course provides a safe and supportive environment for you to explore your experience.
I encourage you to attend every session, so you get the most benefit from the course. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to join this course after it has started.
FREE TASTER SESSIONS: If you would like to find out what it’s like to work with me or experience a short mindfulness meditation session before committing to a course, please come to one of my free mindfulness taster sessions – 45 mins free live session in Zoom 26th August, 10th September & 28th September Contact me email@example.com to register for your place.
What a previous participant said about this course:
“If you do one thing for yourself, take this MBSR course. This course has the ability to change your life. I have learned more about myself than I could ever imagine and, as a result, am finally able to make good choices for myself. My only regret is that I did not take this course sooner.”