100-Hour Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training
October 15, 2021 - February 7, 2022
BECOME A MEDITATION TEACHER
Join Dharma Moon’s renowned 100-hour online Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training, led by Senior Buddhist teacher David Nichtern, in conjunction with Tibet House US.
Training consists of 5 weekend workshops (online via Zoom):
Level 1: October 15-17, 2021
Level 2: November 5-7, 2021
Level 3: December 10-12, 2021
Level 4: January 14-16, 2022
Level 5: February 4-6, 2022
The training is aimed at those who wish to become more skillful in presenting mindfulness and anyone seeking to integrate teaching meditation into their existing modalities such as therapists, social workers, educators, and coaches.
Dharma Moon’s teacher training program will help you gain a more complete understanding of meditation and an overview of the stages of the Buddhist path. Participants will:
– Learn the foundations of Buddhist philosophy and practice
– Have the opportunity to lead mock teaching sessions in one-to-one and group settings, receiving constructive feedback from teachers and other trainees
– Learn how to relate clearly and precisely to the most frequently asked questions and difficulties from beginning students
– Build a supportive learning community with your fellow classmates
– Develop greater presence, balance, clarity, and insight by strengthening and stabilizing your own meditation practice
– Receive a Dharma Moon & Tibet House Certificate of Completion for students who complete all requirements, make a satisfactory teaching presentation, and pass a written final/oral exam on the material covered.